[Resolved] Shopclues.com — lucky draw contest related to 9th anniversary celebration

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 suresh kumara on Dec 9, 2018
Hi team recently recieved some online lucky draw contact and recivied 1 lakh winning prize value in that letter with coupon. Is that fraud or company related thing.

Because look like in additional note asked to pay advance tax amount from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Is there any lucky draw contest planned from company side for 9th anniversary celebration. This will help me to lot to further move if it's fraud.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 9, 2018
Help line number mentioned in attached letter is

Please check and confirm is that fraud number?

[Dec 09, 2018] ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018
Dear Suresh,

Greetings from ShopClues.com

Our sincere apologies for the trouble you were put through.

Kindly note that we are not running any such contest and this is a scam for which our Legal Team is already investigating. Even we are concerned about our customer's privacy and we assure you that the situation will be completely corrected.

Your patience in this unfortunate matter will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Team ShopClues.

Comments

Hi Team,

yesterday I got the shopclues lucky draw contest. Coupon, winner prize card and a letter. I think this is fraud and shopclues team please protect our data which is available with you.

This will create a negative branding of your online store.

Sainath

Is there any lucky draw contest planned from company side for 1st anniversary celebration. This will help me to lot to further move if it's fraud.

Ananth
Apr 5, 2019

Hi team recently received some online lucky draw contact and received 1 lakh winning prize value in that letter with coupon. Is that fraud or company related thing.

Yesterday i got the shopclues lucky draw contest. Coupon, winner prize card is there in the letter. So is this fraud or check it

hi sir iam suryanarayanareddy .i got a letter from shop clues for lucky draw coupen of 1 lakh rupees .is it true or fake please tell me

I win 1 lakh and copun rs10 lakhs i am sk. Sattar this is real orfake
Hi...any birthday celebrations are celebrating in your company...I get a call from one member... is that true...

Hello sir, i m received this msg
he said me i[censored] want car then u registerd for "vijeta pramanpatra" for 12500 rs & for Cash of worth 6500 rs/-

Congrats! You Won 1st Prize Tata Saafari 9th anniversary Day SHOPCLES.This Is Valid For Today For Registration Contact [protected] on: T&C # Shopcles.

he provided me manager a/c details
Mr. JITENDRA BAG A/C. [protected] SBIN0007814..

Is it Fraud?
Dear Shopclue Team

Today i have received a Massage on behalf of Shopclue Regarding 9th Anniversary day of Shopclues that "Congrats! You Won 1st Prize Tata Saffari in 9th Anniversary Day of Shopclues.This is Valid for Today for Registration Contact on [protected] Shopclues"

and call also received from [protected] of Mr.Sanjay Sharma, Job Title : Advisor, ID No.[protected] for the same convey for Deposited the amount of Rs.6500/- for Registration charges of TATA Saffari".
also mr.Sanjay Sharma provide me His PAN CARD, AADHAR CARD & Driving Licence by Whatsapp No.[protected].

So please check is this Fraud or acually this type programme arrange by your company.

With Thanks

BHAGCHAND JETHWANI

So
Hammad Parvez zariwala

1 winner of shopclues
9th years complete
Hi Shop clues,

I've received a letter from shopclues that I've won 1 Lakh rupees and also a scratch card to redeem as a anniversary celebration of shopclues and asking to pay the taxes is it real or fake the helpline no given is [protected]
I will received a letter from shopclues birthday celebration lucky draw contest u have winning 150000 lakh and asking to pay taxes is real Or fake
I am also got a scratch card today he asked me to pay 15000rs to give 1500000rs

With you how much he asked
Hi Shop clues,

I've received a letter from shopclues that I've won 1 Lakh rupees and also a scratch card (Rs. 10 Lakhs) to redeem as a anniversary celebration of shopclues and asking to pay the taxes is it real or fake
The helpline no given is [protected]

Mujhe bhi ek envelope mila jisme 100000 ka lucky draw aur scratch coupon mila jisme 10 lacs ka inaam tha jispe mujhe shak hua to maine shopclues ki site khol
k dekha to aisi kayi complaints pehle se padi hui thi shopclues wale data bechte h kripya saare consumer saavdhaan ye sirf product hi nhi data se bhi kamayi karte ho aur hamari gopniyata saarvajanik karte hai

+91 12 4441 4888 (Customer Support)
    +91 12 4466 9777 (Merchant Support)
    Building No. 112, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122 001