[Resolved] Shopclues.com — Product delivered to wrong address and to wrong person

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 MukeshRatnani
Hi, My order number is 16489821 and This order was supposed to shipped via FedEx. The tracking number for this shipment is[protected]. I have not received the order yet. I have placed a order on 10 July 2014 and it was delivered to wrong address and wrong person on 22 July 2014. Since then I am following up with the Fedex and shopclues.com, however not received the product or my money till now. Now, the Fedex person is saying that they can not do anything, please contact shopclues.com. And the shopclues.com customer care executive is again and again saying they need 2 weeks to resolve this issue.it has already been 2 weeks for my complaint. They are not doing anything. I want to claim for minimum 5000 rupees to compensate my pre-payment of product, my call charges, my time waste, for frustration level. Awaiting for prompt and positive response. Thank You. Regards Mukesh Ratnani

Product delivered to wrong address and to wrong person
I have received the product at my home. The person has been finally delivered the product to correct address after following up so many times.

Thank you.

Comments

Dear Mukesh,

We are extremely regretful for the experience you had, We are already working on your concern. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us asap. Kindly accept our apologies in this regard.

ShopClues Support!

Thank you for your response.

Please provide me one date or deadline when I will receive my claim amount, so that I can feel relaxed till that time.

Thank you.

Mukesh Ratnani
Dear Mukesh,

As per our records, the refund has been processed from our end. Please wait for approx. 2 weeks to settle the funds in your bank account.

ShopClues Support!

Thank you for your response.

As per your commitments, I should get my claim amount till 20th Aug 2014.

Mukesh Ratnani

Shop Clues — womens wrist watch:wrong style delivered

i ordered a wrist watch for women on the above website but they delivered me wrong style

Shopclues.com — for Refund Complaint

Sir/mam, My order no.42878863 on 22march(Debit card). 30 march red express delivery bt I was return this item. Bt refund not recieve pls help

Not received order no- 22191567

My order no. 22191567 is not received, i ordered this on 07/10/2014 through Net banking . Give me status of this order, please check my order and argent deliverd. Thanks mukesh kumar M:- [protected]

Not received the product

I have ordered U.S. Polo Assn. Plain cotton sweater (QTY:1) on 10th October 2014 but still not received the product.I have also requested for money back twice but no response from Shopclues. My order no. Is 22573575, 22573569

+91 12 4441 4888 (Customer Support)
    +91 12 4466 9777 (Merchant Support)
    Building No. 112, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122 001
    Shopclues.com - Product delivered to wrong address and to wrong person