Shopclues.com — product not delivered but charged with money

Saranghan on Oct 10, 2017
I ordered a product (Order no. 127156033 for livestrong 20 kg combo dumbbell rod + gloves) through online shopping in shopclues. The product delivery was delayed and i waited for 3 days. Till the product has not yet been delivered. Then i made a cancellation request. When made a cancellation request it was forwarded to return request automatically. Then without the product being delivered the delivery report was sent. Now return message has come stating to sumbit the undelivered product. When contacting the customer care there were no response. Not even a single call was attended by the customer support. I need the refund along with fine for insulting me.

product not delivered but charged with money

[Oct 11, 2017] ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Faizalshah Shahmadar's response, Oct 05, 2017
my product is damge
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am boking 2 tshirt cambo at 28 september 2017 the order is vary dilly
I have not received this my order 127428023 my order at shop cluse 2 tshirt
shopcluse telling diliver at 9 th October but till not Diliver my order

Hi Lalit,

Apologies for the wait that you encountered.

As per current updates, the order got lost in-transit and regrettably, we are unable to re-dispatch the same now.

We would thus suggest you to place a fresh order and we will definitely ensure that timely delivery is offered to you this time.

Team ShopClues.
I want to know full detail for this inquirery, can you help this opportunity is this real or what last time also call me and giving you this opportunity. so i want to know real full detail..pliz your kindness

Hi Pukhram,

We would request you to specify your concern as we are unable to take out any details from the images shared by you.

Team ShopClues.
Delivered watch with belt without hook. Please refund my amount.

Hi Mr Thakur,

We are sorry that you received service that prompted you to contact us with a complaint.

Please share your Order ID to enable us to assist you in resolving your concern on priority.

Team ShopClues.
I have ordered Women's Blush Pink High Waist Polyester Culottes Pant, but it is not pant, it's Palazzo pajama. I know the difference between pajama and pant. I want my money back. Why u guys don't my problem.

Thanks&Regards,
Amisha Dhingra
Hi Amisha,

Our apologies for the inconvenience you had to face for your purchase this time.

Please help us with the Order ID so that we can check the details and assist you in resolving your concern on priority.

Team ShopClues.
My product is a damge pice
Hi Faizalshah,

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please share your Order ID for us to assist you in a better way.

Order no 12711813
6/35 annamalai nagar
pollachi
tamilnadu
62003
The order placement size is xxl
but received L
Hi Nagesh,

Regret the inconvenience you experienced this time.

Please share complete Order ID as the details shared by you is not valid. Your early response would be appreciated for faster proceedings.

Team ShopClues.
My name is Saran kumar.S. I ordered one multifunction card reader in shopclues.com. That is on 21/9/2017. But it shows the delivery date on 3/10/2017, till now i didn't got my order. Please order my product i which i ordered. Thank u. 😤
Hi Saran,

Our sincere apologies here.

Please share your Order ID to enable us to check the details and assist you on this.

Team ShopClues.
My product is dispute . not gave a charger .
Hi Raja,

Please specify your concern along with the Order ID so that we can check and assist you in resolving this.

Hi Saranghan,

We truly regret the unpleasant experience you had this time.

Your concern has been duly escalated on priority and our team will be connecting with you within next 24 hours with an affirmative update.

We would thus request you to wait as we would definitely ensure that this is sorted out at the earliest.

Team ShopClues.

+91 12 4441 4888 (Customer Support)
    Building No. 112, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122 001
    Shopclues.com - product not delivered but charged with money
    www.bdomains.com