[Resolved] Shopclues.com — product not delivered even after 7 days of assured delivery date, but amount has been debited from my account

Gurugram, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 Sunil [email protected] on May 5, 2019
I had ordered product on shop clues on 26-04-19, and reply as soon i ordered was i will get product by 1-05-19.. But, til now i haven't got my product, but amount has been debited from my account.
Now, if i contact shopclues, they are negligible and saying they cannot give assurance on delivery, since they depend on 3rd party logistics. I have been raising this issue, but they are reluctant to resolve this issue and are saying, they cannot assure delivery date, and are arrogant enough and saying, you can complaint where ever you want,..
Seriously this shop clues is thefting hard earned money and not providing people with their money's worth..
Kindly, help me getting my product.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 25, 2019

[May 05, 2019] ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, May 06, 2019
Dear Sunil,

Greetings from ShopClues.com

We would like to begin by apologizing for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please share your order details to enable us to check and resolve this at the earliest.

Best Regards,
Team ShopClues
Updated by Sunil [email protected], May 06, 2019
My order number is[protected]
ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, May 18, 2019
Dear Sunil,

Greetings from ShopClues.com

We're sorry for the delay in our response.

Regrettably, we're unable to find the order ID in your reply. Please share your correct order details to enable us to check and resolve this at the earliest.

You can also contact our customer care number[protected] from 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM (Monday to Sunday).

Best Regards,
Team ShopClues

+91 12 4441 4888 (Customer Support)
    +91 12 4466 9777 (Merchant Support)
    Building No. 112, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122 001
    Shopclues.com - product not delivered even after 7 days of assured delivery date, but amount has been debited from my account