Shopclues.com — Product not delivered within delivery time

saurakum
Its regarding order no 9155913, Product was ordered on 8th Dec 2013 and their delivery SLA was 17th Dec 2013. But when i approached them to return my amount, they are still saying to wait me.

But i do not want wait more its already too late.

Please instruct them to return my amount.

Saurabh Kumar.

[Dec 18, 2013] Shopclues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are getting the concern checked on priority. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us ASAP. For other assistance, write to us at www.shopclues.com/support.

ShopClues Support
regarding Order #16379189

sir, i want to cancel Order #16379189 .. when i was trying to cancel dis order it shows msg unable to process and trying again.. i had tried too much to cancel this order but it cannot works so i decided that m trying to cancel dis order tomarrow but after next day it shows that order is shipped now. i m not interested to buying this order.. my order is via cash on delivery.

kindly cancel this order. if Order #16379189 is delivered to me . i cannot pay any cash and cannot accept this orderthanks
regarding Order #16379189

thanks

rohit
e-mail rohitkumar0625@gmail.com

+91 12 4441 4888 (Customer Support)
    +91 12 4466 9777 (Merchant Support)
    Building No. 112, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122 001