— receipt of defective compbook against order placed to shopclues.

sonynt on Mar 6, 2018

I had placed an order a laptop (iBall Exemplaire Compbook 14 inch) Laptop on 28 Feb 218 from shopclues for Rs. 13728. My order number was[protected]. I received the consignment on 05 Mar 2018 on COD and paid full amount. When i was opened the box and switch on the laptop and checked the keys and mouse, i found some keys was not working properly and mouse pad was also not working properly. I requested for return and refund of the product on the same day and my return Id is 5876279. But the merchant was rejected for return the product. I called customer care on 06 Mar 2018 and intimate the whole thing in brief. However, he doesn't respond adequately to accept my request. The customer care executive said that, item will not be returned and you have to approach iBall customer care as per our return policy. It was my first experience with It is very painful response compare to others like Flipkart/ Amazon and i will not recommend my friends and families to go with If i purchase the same thing from any shop from market, then the suitable response must be provided by the shop keeper due to non functional of keys of compbook and automatic command which has been running without any inputs. I will disseminate the case through social media and news paper for a wide publicity. In view of the above, It is once again requested to process for refund/ replace the same. For further queries kindly contact on my mob No. [protected].

[Mar 07, 2018] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

+91 12 4441 4888 (Customer Support)
    +91 12 4466 9777 (Merchant Support)
    Building No. 112, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122 001 - receipt of defective compbook against order placed to shopclues.