[Resolved] Shopclues.com — shopclues - fastrack quartz watch - poor quality

Abrash K on Jun 19, 2019
I had ordered a watch (Fastrack Quartz White Round Men Watch 3121SM01) on 07/06/2019 and Received on 14/06/2019.
I found the product is very poor in quality as it clearly look alike of duplicate piece. sample picture attached.

So, I had raised a Return request on 15/06/2019.

Return ID: 7464202.
Ticket No: 8807884
Ticket No: 8833994

I have provided enough information on the return request. But, i could see the Return Status is showing as "Information Pending from Customer"

Even though i had created other tickets its all just going closed state with no proper response.

I want this product to be returned to shop-clues and want my money back ASAP.

shopclues - fastrack quartz watch - poor quality
shopclues - fastrack quartz watch - poor quality
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 11, 2019
After so many follow-up issue got resolved .

[Jun 20, 2019] ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our sincere apologies for the trouble you were put through.

We have forwarded your concern to our respective team to cross check your return request. Kindly wait as our team will get in touch with you shortly.

Updated by Abrash K, Jun 21, 2019
I cannot accept my return request to get cancelled .
If i have received the original product then i would have not returned this. shopclues, i have enquired with fastrack franchaise and found the product that you delivered is a (perfect DUPLICATE). kindly accept this return and refund my money back.
ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2019

Greetings from ShopClues.com

We would like to begin by apologizing for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

As per our records, the return request has been rejected as the same and complete product has been delivered to you in seal packed condition after proper quality check. However, our team is looking into this matter in order to cross-check the same.

Our team shall be connecting with you within next 24 hours for further proceedings.

Updated by Abrash K, Jun 24, 2019
First of all the fastrack box itself in damn poor quality that itself indicates it's not real fastrack product.
Do not say the quality check was made ! It is absolutely a false statement. I wil not accept this !!
It's more than 24hrs now and still your team did not contact me and simply closed my complaint request .
Please take this return request in priority and refund my money ASAP.
ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, Jun 24, 2019

Greetings from ShopClues.com

We are sorry for the delay in response. Kindly allow us time till today day end as our team is already looking into this matter and will update you shortly with further update.

Updated by Abrash K, Jun 26, 2019
Shop clues, thanks for accepting the return .
The actual Refund amount is 1759rs.
But I received only 315rs in my account. Rest of the money is deposited as Clubucks point 1444.
I do not want to take risk anymore in purchasing with shop clues.
I would request you to refund the whole amount (1759rs) to my account at the earliest please.
Updated by Abrash K, Jun 27, 2019
Poor experience !!! I want my money back to my account . I seriously afraid of shopping with shop clues as it gives fake products. Please refund my money to my account. Don't need this Clubucks and all.
I want my 1444rs in my account. Please deposit soon as its almost 1month now.
ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, Jun 28, 2019

Greetings from ShopClues.com

Our sincere apologies for the delay that happened in resolving your concern.

We have approved your refund of Rs. 315 on 26th Jun, 2019 and the same was supposed to reflect in your bank account till 27th Jun, 2019. The Refund Reference Number for your reference is[protected]. Remaining 1444 Clues Bucks are already credited in your ShopClues account. In case you do not receive the refund within the shared timeline, we request you to coordinate with your bank using above mentioned Refund Reference Number (RRN).

For further assistance, please visit www.shopclues.com/help.html

Team Shopclues
Updated by Abrash K, Jun 29, 2019
I already received 315rs in my account. The remaining amount 1444rs is reflected as Clubucks which I don't want . I want that also to credit to my account. I seriously do NOT TRUST shop clues to buy any more products. I want my money back to my account. Please take this seriously and deposit the remaining 1444rs to my account ASAP.
ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, Jul 01, 2019

Greetings from ShopClues.com

Our sincere apologies for the delay that happened in resolving your concern.

We would like to inform you that we have processed the refund of Rs. 1444 in your ShopClues account in the form of Clues Bucks. As you wish to transfer the same in your Bank Account, please refer to the below steps to update your account details with us:

>> Click https://myaccount.shopclues.com/index.php?dispatch=rma.view_ac_detail
>> Enter your Registered ID (%{ticket.email}) and password.
>> Click on Add New Bank account button. For App, click on “My profile” and scroll down to Bank details
>> Re-enter your Login Password or One Time password (OTP)
>> Click on Login button

For further assistance, please visit www.shopclues.com/help.html

Team Shopclues
Updated by Abrash K, Jul 01, 2019
This is really annoying ! The above instruction is only to add bank detail which i already added .
Also, i received some instruction from you to my mail ID that i need to follow this steps below:
1. Login shopclues via desktop.
2. Go to My Account Section.
3. Go to "My Orders" under "My Account" section and select the product.
4. Click on "Refund Clues Bucks to Bank" --- (THIS OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE).
BANK Account is already added in the Shopclues.

Please do not waste my time!! I need my money back to my account ASAP!!! Kindly take this very seriously and deposit my money (1444rs) at the earliest.
ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, Jul 02, 2019

Greetings from ShopClues.com

We have forwarded your concern to our respective team. Kindly wait as our team will be connecting with you shortly in this regard.

Updated by Abrash K, Jul 02, 2019
It's more than a month I am doing follow-up with you people. I need my money (1444rs) to credit to my account soon . Please action it with priority.

Comments

Hello sir may ShopClues regular customer muja lukhy draw winner TV show chuna mujse taxes payment 75500rs jama kardiya muja Abhi tak koi inaam mila nhai may verender Kumar jamsatpur Jharkhand plant ShopClues jama kardiya please action replay sir muja inaam mila nhai please action replay Mera Mobil number [protected], WhatsApp number [protected]
Gurumurthy Dravid's reply, Jun 15, 2019
May ShopClues regular customer muja lukhy draw winner TV show Tata Safari Mila mujse taxes payment 75500rs jama kardiya muja Abhi tak koi inaam mila nhai please action replay sir

Dear Gurumurthy,

Our sincere apologies for the trouble you were put through.

Kindly note that we are not running any such contest and this is a scam for which our Legal Team is already investigating. Even we are concerned about our customer's privacy and we assure you that the situation will be completely corrected.

Respected Sir,
[protected]( Manoj ) . is bane se lucky draw ke bare confirm karna chaha to ye mere ko bolta h ki itna kyo mar rahe ho. aur kya kabhi prize dekah nahi h kaya . iske upar aap action lo . aur isko bolo ki mere ko phone karke mafi mange . mera no. [protected]

Dear Dushyant,

Namaste! ShopClues.com se sampark karne ke liye dhanyawaad.

Hum iske karan hone wali asuvidha ke liye maafi chahte hai. Hum is tarah ki koi pratiyogita nahi chala rahe hai aur hum aapse inn suchnao ko andekha karne ka anurodh karenge kyunki humari kanuni team pehle hi is maamle ki jaanch kar rahi hai aur jald hi stiti puri tarah se theek ho jayegi.

Kisi aur prakar ki sahayata ke liye, aap visit kar sakte hai www.shopclues.com/help.

Team ShopClues
Got a call from someone saying he works as shopclues service person telling me that i have won lucky prize of getting 12 lac or vetting a car. He even sent me the pan and aadhar for proof... I m pretty sure they are doing for purpose and telli me to deposit 6500 hundred ruppes for registration.

Dear Harsh,

Team ShopClues
I have got this message from shopclues
Welcome To
Shop clues
Dear Customer, Congratulation!
You are the lucky winner of
1st prize, Mahindra XUV500
Two options for receiving your prize
1-HOME DELIVERY, OR,
2-Marketing Value
(RS-16, 96, 000)
Contact us :[protected]

Dear Ritik,

Team ShopClues
We have got a Lucky draw coupon that we have won a Swift dzire car from shop Clue's so just want to check that I have been gone through some of your people have raised complaint this are fraud coupon pls reply for more details please

ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, Jun 28, 2019

Dear Jude,

Team ShopClues
Received a sms saying that I have won a Maruti Suzuki dzire as second prize and was also called by a hindi speaking person. Is this information true.

ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019

Dear Remya,

Team ShopClues

+91 12 4441 4888 (Customer Support)
    +91 12 4466 9777 (Merchant Support)
    Building No. 112, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122 001