ShopDealClue — product deliver is wrong its a second hand

Faridabad, Haryana, India
 [email protected] on Feb 4, 2019
I had a telephonic discussion with mr. Ranjeet jhakad (Shopdealclue) before purchasing online on www.shopdealclue.com for the brand new company seal apple laptop where he mentioned that for refurbished apple laptop (Modal-a1466) rs 42000 he will be taking orders as cash on delivery wrt refurbished product only where the consumer can see the condition of laptop.
For brand new company box packed we need to do the full payment as online shown for apple laptop of rs 55459 + rs 50 (Courier)= rs 55509. Once booking is done & online payment completed on 12 jan 2019, after that he is not picking up the phone. Further on every email communication, i asked him that apple laptop which he is going to courier to us is a brand new company seal apple product where he did not reply.
Finally, we got the courier email from shiprocket on 19th jan 2019 where the billing amount shows that rs 42000 + 18 % tax = rs 49500 which has a gap of rs 6000 (I paid the amount of 55509 for brand new packed apple laptop).
It was brought to the seller that he had courier me the refurbished product where he told us that he couriered the same product what we booked yourself (But it shows a conflict between us as we booked for new laptop & he delivery the old used apple laptop to us) on serval email trails he did not have any explanation of why he had given me old second-hand apple laptop & the price mention by the courier company and i paid online payment has a difference. (6000). Now as per refund policy of shopdealcule.com i had intimated on the same day (19th january 2019) that we are not interested in this product, still after four days over he does not initiate the action for the refund and not reverting on my email i am requesting you that kindly take the necessary action & do the needful for getting payment refund asap. Its fake website & they doing fraud with customer giving second-hand production and they define the new products as any second-hand product with excellent is new (It's their definition) so don't buy any product you will give old second-hand unit to you and in spite of several requests they will not going to give refund or replacement of the product even you are ready to extra money as compare with another portal like amazone or flipkart
Its full fraud and fake cheating website

Seller details : mr. Ranjeet jahakad (Shopdealclue) /address: 179 jakhar patti, mujesar, sector 24, faridabad, haryana 121005 / phone:[protected] / [protected] /+91-[protected]

Https://www.shopdealclue.com/

product deliver is wrong its a second hand
Updated by [email protected] Feb 04, 2019
I had a telephonic discussion with Mr. Ranjeet Jhakad (Shopdealclue) before purchasing online on www.shopdealclue.com for the Brand New company seal Apple laptop where he mentioned that for refurbished Apple laptop (modal-A1466) Rs 42000 he will be taking orders as cash on delivery wrt refurbished product only where the consumer can see the condition of laptop.
For Brand New Company box packed we need to do the full payment as online shown for Apple laptop of Rs 55459 + Rs 50 (courier)= Rs 55509. Once booking is done & online payment completed on 12 Jan 2019, After that he is not picking up the phone. Further on every email communication, I asked him that Apple laptop which he is going to courier to us is a brand New company seal Apple product where he did not reply.
Finally, we got the courier email from Shiprocket on 19th Jan 2019 where the billing amount shows that Rs 42000 + 18 % Tax = Rs 49500 which has a gap of Rs 6000 ( I paid the amount of 55509 for brand new packed Apple laptop).
It was brought to the seller that he had courier me the refurbished product where he told us that he couriered the same product what we booked yourself (But it shows a conflict between us as we booked for new laptop & he delivery the old used apple laptop to us) On serval email trails he did not have any explanation of why he had given me old second-hand apple laptop & the price mention by the courier company and I paid online payment has a difference.(6000) .Now as per refund policy of Shopdealcule.com I had intimated on the same day (19th January 2019) that we are not interested in this product, still after four days over he does not initiate the action for the refund and not reverting on my email I am requesting you that kindly take the necessary action & do the needful for getting payment refund asap. Its Fake website & they doing Fraud with customer giving second-hand production and they define the new products as any second-hand product with excellent is new (it's their definition ) so don't buy any product you will give old second-hand unit to you and in spite of several requests they will not going to give refund or replacement of the product even you are ready to extra money as compare with another portal like Amazone or Flipkart
Its full Fraud and Fake cheating website

Seller Details : Mr. Ranjeet Jahakad (Shopdealclue) /Address: 179 Jakhar Patti, Mujesar, Sector 24, Faridabad, Haryana 121005 / Phone:[protected] / [protected] /+91-[protected]

Updated by [email protected] Feb 06, 2019
Still it, not resolve? Kindly provide the guideline for resolution

Comments

We have nothing issues with shopdealclue as you describe there
Allready detail and condition mention... So what kind reply you need from us...??
And who told to you its new condition...? Show evidance...
Can you please provide Mr Ranjeet's phone number on suniva.[protected]@gmail.com. I have the same complain
this website using ccavenue payment gateway..get in touch with ccavenue support..

175 Sector 24, Faridabad, Haryana, India - 121001
    ShopDealClue - product deliver is wrong its a second hand