Shophare — redmi 8n mobile

hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 HR Aryan on Oct 30, 2019
I harsh mahto from bihar purchased a mobile from shophare.com. Mobile name redmi 8, and i have made a payment through google pay upi method. As i got order confirmation message stated that order number #16667 and delivery will be next 5-7 days. I order on 16th october and waited until 29th of october. And i have tried to contact them through call and live chat. But there is no response. I'm requesting you to take an action on this fake ecommerce site.
Thanking you.

Updated by HR Aryan, Oct 30, 2019
he is real fake n scam company n website . her address image hospital lane, madhapur hyderabad - 500081 (gafoor nagar, nagarjuna nagar colony) froud company...

Comments

Dear Sir

You kindly contact your bank and raise a CHARGE BACK. Your bank will provide you a form for the same.

Also email your complaint sho-cybercrimes @ tspolice.gov.in

Or you many contact us http://dnrlegal.in/index.php/contact-us/ for a free cyber crime related guide
I ordered redmi 8 phone on 18/10/2019 & it has to be delivered on 25th but as per shophare customer care informed that bcoz of diwali it got delayed & it will be delivered on 29th.when I'm trying to contact them phone no's are not connecting and even live chat is also disabled I paid through phonepe app Rs6650/- & Order no. 18436. please help

Shophare - redmi 8n mobile