[Resolved] Shopkin.in — prepaid rupees 499/- but not delivered the product

Karnal, Karnal District, Haryana, India
 rajatdivya on Apr 12, 2019
I made purchasing for my wife from https://shopkin.in/ website amounting rupees 499/- (Payment id: pay_cgdw9eh9pusqfw) at first 2 days i got reply from there end that they will delivered my order till 9th april but now no one reply and also their number is not reachable now i also saw that the same issue is facing by other bonafide customer like me as well. I am afraid that this is the fake company. Who get amount from the genone customer and doesn't deliever there product. So i request to take legal and strict action against these types of people who doesn't afraid from the police and court. I have full trust in our law system. Please give punishment to these kind of person so that in future they get afraid to do any illegal activities.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2019
we must take legal action against them. If multiple complaint filed against these types of fraud company, authorities will take legal action against them immediately. Its my request don't let these people go easily 8199999806

Not resolved at all.
Updated by rajatdivya, Apr 12, 2019
Company details CUSTOMER EMAIL: [email protected]

Working Time: 10:00 am – 06:00 pm (Mon – Sat)

(2:00 to 3:00 Lunch Time)

Office no: 23 to 29, Seven Seas, Gorwa Road, Opp, Alembic Rd, Vadodara, Gujarat 390023
Updated by rajatdivya, Apr 12, 2019
Please take legal action against this company and get my amount back rupees 499/-
Updated by rajatdivya, May 16, 2019
Not resolved at all

Comments

Did u received your order?
EMsona's reply, Apr 16, 2019
noo... no order no money...they were fraud

Please take immediate action on this, even i ordered a gown 20 days back in shopkin.in and they said they will deliver the product by April 12th. I have sent multiple mails to know the status of my order. My order #18963. I didn't get any response from them. We have to stop all these cheating people. We have to take strong action against them.
I ordered from shopkin.in i paid 400 rs they didn't even send me a confirmation message or call, i just got a mail that i have successfully paid 400 to them through razorpay now i can't even reach to that site it doesn't exist please help me get my money back and take a strict action many peoples are losing there money on this site.

Why buy from a company you’ve never heard of? Just spread the word around. File an FIR.
I ordered clothes 2 months still not delivered I mailed them they replied once after that nothing.

I ordered on 2 april, order no. 26553 but never received. there is no way to contact, shopkin.in website also not working

Shopkin.in - prepaid rupees 499/- but not delivered the product