Shopping. Rediff.com — Not returning duplicate product

No Idea (may Be Mumbai), India
 theonlyanchal
I ordered (date- 9 Jan, 2016) 2 packs of STEPUP HEIGHT INCREASER worth Rs.1386, but i just received 1 instead of 2. Even that 1 pack is also DUPLICATE. its taste was so bad & it colour was also different. I know its taste & all because i am using original product since 2 months. As soon as i came to know that the product is fake, i contacted them same day. they gave me Vendors no.([protected]) & asked me to contact them SKY SHOP PRODUCTS- New Delhi (vendor). i called vendor but they didnt received my call. i again contacted Rediff, but they just told me that they will help me out. since a week i am asking them for help, they are just saying they will help me out. I asked them to return the product as it is fake & wanted my full refund. i even mailed at "[protected]@live.com", they havn't replied me yet. Today(21 Jan 2016) i received a call from Rediff(Mumbai) they told me that they will refund me for the product that i havn't received & will not return the product (Fake product) as i opened it. i asked them to return the product & provide me with my full refund. I just got attracted to price of the product while shopping. Its not my fault that Rediff fool the customers, that they sell fake products, that their customer care service is so worst & that they deal with the sellers who just want money by selling duplicate products. i want my full refund. & it was my first time i shopped through Rediff. & I am very disappointed by Rediff.

[Jan 21, 2016] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016
    Shopping. Rediff.com - Not returning duplicate product