Shopyaro — mi note 5 pro

Abhijeet Bhapkar on Jun 12, 2018
I had ordered online mi note 5 pro from shopyaro order id is #18549616 and #18549156, also done the payment from phone pe to shopyaro.com, but still not delivered. I am continuous trying to toll free number but no response even sending emails hello@shopyaro.com and refund@shopyaro.com showing bounce reply. Many people facing the same problem. Need your help here.

mi note 5 pro
Updated by Abhijeet Bhapkar, Jun 13, 2018
Complaint comments  31 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Can you guys create a whatsapp group where all the people cheated by this fraud company. My no. is [protected]. Please create it to talk mutually and take some actions.
deepika vardhan's reply, Jun 14, 2018
Yes we should take action many people suffering by this company
anita kanojia's reply, Jun 14, 2018
Please add me also. I have already lodge complaints My no is 9594837127 & 8424886462
sudheer0504's reply, Jun 14, 2018
I'm also facing the same problem i paid money through phone pe of 14k rs. Add me in WhatsApp group my no.. 9533901550
ketan sahu's reply, Jun 18, 2018
I m also facing the same problem plz add my no also 8839738591
Bhumit Sagathiya's reply, Jun 20, 2018
8306571043 add me
kiran dhiman's reply, Jul 11, 2018
I m also facing the same problem plz add my no also 9465449449
I also ordered an MI Note 5 PRo from shopyaro order id is #18549370, also done the payment from phone pe to shopyaro.com, but still not delivered.I am continuous trying to Toll free number but no response even sending emails and also tried to mail refund@shopyaro.com but unfortunately this is a fake email id. Many people facing the same problem.Need your help here.

I have also been duped by this fraud company and lost ₹14K as my ordered phone never came.
I am also facing same problem .please help us in getting refund and take strict action against this fraud company. my mobli number number [protected]
Even i have ordered, but I dint get phone till now...plzz try to make us refund plzz
Have you people taken any actions or got any update from shopyaro, still selling products.
I'm also facing the same problem. Please refund my money & take action against them

Its a fake website. Please approach the nearest Police station and lodge a complaint so that action can be taken and the complaint can be forwarded to cyber cell crime branch. I have also ordered by the same website.
I lost my hard earned 15999 to these robbers... These people should rot in jail for life
I hv also paid 16k for mobile redmi note 5 pro
My number is [protected]
Ggh
I ordered redmi note 5 pro for 14k in their site but still didn't received the phone or money refunded..
If anyone having any information about their site... Pls inform in comments box
If anyone is creating a WhatsApp group pls add me also my phone number is [protected]
My num is[protected]
Maine bhi order kiya tha reddi note 5 ori lekin abhi tak deliver nahi hua
Please help me also my number is [protected]

Even i have also orderd redmi note 5 pro and payed 15999 add me too in this group
My no. Is [protected]

I am also facing same problem and paid cash by upi rs 15999 for redmi note 5 pro please add me in whats app group my no. is [protected]

I am also facing the same issue, I have ordered redmi 5A on dated 04.06.2018 but not received yet. Order ID 18549544. Pls help. My contact no. [protected]

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group I've mentioned earlier on this post: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JT47ESP1YeH4Yw4bMXk9zE
Can someone Please add me to the group.. I have also been tricked by this fake company and lost 13999. Here is my number [protected]. Hope we will get our money back at least... 😔

Hyderabad, Telangana, India - 500082