[Resolved] Shopyaro — product did not delivered please refund my money

Naga2018 on Jun 26, 2018
I had ordered online redmi 5a from shopyaro order id is #18546889, also done the payment of rs. 4999/- from phone pe to shopyaro.com, but still not delivered. I am continuous trying to toll free number but no response even sending emails hello@shopyaro.com and refund@shopyaro.com showing bounce reply. Many people facing the same problem. Need your help here & refund my money as soon as possible.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 30, 2018
Order confirmation mail received this mail id :
info@shopyaro.com

[Jun 26, 2018] ShopYaro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Naga2018, Jun 30, 2018
Order updated detaila

product did not delivered please refund my money
Updated by Naga2018, Jul 03, 2018
Guys pls don't pick the call from shopyaro (+[protected]. We r calling from shopyaro and we refund ur amount, pls tell ur card number cvv number otp also they asked. Pls don't trust nobody, i think what are the details ur provide this website they are misused. I complained crime branch also. They are fully fraud and ___;__;[protected].

Comments

I have order redmi note 5 pro from shayaro.com. My order id is 18546798. Which is order on 31may 18. But till date item not delivered. Comany said that you item will be delivered on 08 jun 18. After that when i didn't receive the item then i try to contact by phone as well as mail but no response from that. On 10 jun 18 by chat i contacted the comany then they said that your money will be refunded. But till now my money not refunded. And now phone and mail services of the company also not working. Now how i could get my refund as i pay 15999rs for this. Plz help and give suggestions what i have to do

Hyderabad, Telangana, India - 500082
    Shopyaro - product did not delivered please refund my money