Shree Automotive Pvt Ltd, Topsia, Kolkata, West Bengal — selling one car showing the features of the other

This is to bring to the notice of concerned people, that i had visited a mahindra showroom in kolkata, (Shree automotives, topsia) in december 2017. I was planning to buy an xuv 500. The salesperson showed me the car on display there in the showroom. It was an xuv 500 w10 manual. I was told about all the features of w10. I asked for a test drive. I was given a w10 (Manual transmission) for test drive. I instantly liked the car and wished to book the car. The salesperson mr saurav nath, told me that w9 at has all the features that he showed me in a w10 and it comes 1.32 lakhs cheaper. When i repeatedly asked what are the diffrences between w10 and w9, he said only four differences were there namely

W10 has added features like
1. Leather seat covers
2. Projection light with xuv logo on orvms
3. Scuff plates
4. Rear parking camera (But which is there in w9)
I said these are nothing major. And booked the w9 at with a one lakh rupees cheque.
Later on, on delivery of the car, i found the differences between w9 and w10 were major like:
W10 has
1. 6 airbags but w9 has only 2
2. Drivers seat adjustment electronically (8 ways)
3. Driver side window one touch up and one touch down
4. Rear passenger adjustable seats
5. Ecosense
6. Connected apps
These features are all absent in my car and they sold me the car stressing upon these features.
I feel cheated. I would have paid 1.32 lakhs extra for the w10 for these added features. The car they have delivered to me is manufactured in september 2017, which was not yet sold, so they lured me into buying it showing all the features of w10. I would want strict action to be taken against shree automotive pvt ltd, for cheating.
I would also bring to your notice that just a couple of days back they approached me saying the cheque that i had given them as booking amount has bounced due to signature mismatch. I have told them that the matter needs to be sorted out first as to why i was cheated like this, then only i will pay the one lakh that is due.
Please look into the matter and take action so that it doesn’t happen to anyone else.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir, please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to [protected]@mahindra.com or call us at [protected].

Customer Care Team