Shubh Nivesh — stray dogs problem

Dear sir/ma'am,
There are as many as 10 to 15 dogs in the area that i live in. I live in sitra, near coimbatore airport. These dogs are causing too many problems in the locality. I've been chased by dogs twice. The first was one month before when i was walking early in the morning. It scared the hell out of me. I was about to be bitten by it, but some people came and chased it away. I was again been chased by 4 more dogs this morning. I'm really scared to walk to the main road. Hence i request you to do something about it as soon as possible.
Updated by Meha Ravi Aug 19, 2019
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
There are as many as 10 to 15 dogs in the area that I live in. I live in Sitra, near Coimbatore Airport. These dogs are causing too many problems in the locality. I've been chased by dogs twice. The first was one month before when I was walking early in the morning. It scared the hell out of me. I was about to be bitten by it, but some people came and chased it away. I was again been chased by 4 more dogs this morning. I'm really scared to walk to the main road. There are many children in the locality. So it is not safe for people out here to walk on the roads. Hence I request you to do something about it as soon as possible.

Comments

I lost my Samsung A7 Triple Camera Phone on 25th OCT 2019, early hours at 00:30 AM at Kurnool Bus station. As i was boarding the bus, i lost the phone and couldn't figure out how i lost it.

The Phone is Dual SIM and the IMEI numbers are as below