Shubhmangalmatrimony.in — fraudulent profiles sent to lure aspiring grooms to register

I came across a marriage advertisements in leading newspaper Sakal and when contacted the number I found it was of one ShubhMangal Matrimony (shubhmangalmatrimony.com) headquartered in Nagpur. They sent me fake profiles using pics from other websites which can be seen on attached sheet. I shared my profile and pic with them and Later They told me the girl is ok with my profile being a engineer and age less then 7 years younger to me being a Maratha. Then they made call and said that if you free we would connect with the bride who was on other line...the call was connected asking me not to share phone details with her...I spoke to her generally and later to meet her and know her number i was asked to register by paying 5000 Rs at their SBI a/c no [protected] Shubhmangal Matrimony IFSC code SBIN0016098 Sakkardara Branch. If i would have paid it, the girl would have excused by saying that she has got different groom and i can search on their website for other brides. I believe they are looting many aspiring grooms by giving good pics and luring them to register. Also there is a site to know a pan number of a person by name and dob which is as belowhttps://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Services/KnowYourPanLinkG... (When i entered the details of dob and name no records were to be found)

The phone numbers of matrimony group are for whatsapp [protected] and the person lady calling me is from number [protected].

fraudulent profiles sent to lure aspiring grooms to register

Nagpur, Maharashtra