[Resolved] Shushan Edutech — complaint about nsdc

G.NO 457/1, P NO. 20, BEHIND JK ENGLISHSCHOOL, MOHADI ROAD, RAISONI NAGAR, Jalgaon, Jalgaon District, Maharashtra, India
 shushan on Mar 8, 2019
Complaint regarding nsdc

1. My tc058458 shushan edutech jalgaon. My tc was block, i have deposited unblock fees rs.2000. It get unblock after one month. Please see.

2. I have been asked for rent agreement.
3. I have provided rent agreement. The centre become deemed not ready because of proper address was not mentioned in the agreement.
4. I have provided the agreement but again in the same agreement, asking for validity period of agreement. Kindly guide me why this query was not raised first time.
5. As the proprietar of shushan edutech and owner of building is same so it is not necessary to mention validity period. It depends on the will of owner.
6. No rent format is provided by nsdc.

I want justice, why nsdc people are not guiding properly in one time. I am facing. Harassment. I am ready to pay extra amount to nsdc, if they provide me proper guidance. I have already paid rs.15000 to nsdc and made 1lac investment for center. Any one can help me for such behavior from nsdc misconduct. Please see my case.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 16, 2019
It is solved by NSDC within two days.
Updated by shushan, Mar 16, 2019