[Resolved] Shwas Homes — delay in registration and handing over

lihtnes on Jun 13, 2019
I booked a property with Shwas Homes - Tricore 22 in 2015 which was due to handover in 2018. Ref. (Senthil Kumar/SAC/TC/4B162)

I have made all payments on time and settled the final due including the registration charges in Aug 2018 after which I have got confirmation from Shwas that the registration will be initiated within 20 working days and will hand over the project by the month of October 2018.

Since then I have sent several mails and phone calls, and everything ended up in dumb ears.

To my surprise, I received an email on 08 Apr 2019 stating that there is a balance amount of INR. 3208 to be settled after which the registration process will be initiated. On 3rd Sep 2018, Shwas confirmed that all payments are made and after 7 months received mail stating that there is a balance.

I have clarified back within 2 days to Shwas with all payment schedule and on 11th April, Shwas confirmed that there was a system error and they received a no due certificate from the accounts department. This proves that from Aug 2018 till Apr 2019 nothing has been processed.

Since Apr 2019, I got multiple commitments to complete the registration and handover the apartment and the latest (just 5 minutes before I write this compliant) being 10 July 2019.

While entering the contract, Shwas assured that there is a rental option within Shwas itself which will create revenue and due to the delay in registration and handing over, I have loss of revenue for almost 6 months now.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 13, 2019
Shwas customer care representative emailed and called me as well, assuring that the registration and handing over will be completed before 10 July 2019.

Let me wait...

[Jun 13, 2019] Shwas Homes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shwas Homes Customer Care's response, Jun 13, 2019

Kindly our customer care team will contact you soon to resolve your issues as soon as possible
Updated by lihtnes, Jun 13, 2019
Customer care representative called me and updated that they will take all measures to complete the registration and handover the apartment by 10 July 2019.

Ground Floor, Shwas Mystic Heights I, Kaniyampuza Road, Eroor PO, Cochin, India - 682306
    Shwas Homes - delay in registration and handing over