[Resolved] Shwas Homes — Fortuna , tripunithura

Tripunithura Kerala, India
 Remesan Thankappan
Hi i am thankappan remesan keerikkuzhy, i saw an ad in the mathrubhumi tv . Mr sachin sales manager came to see my wife .he offered the flat key will be issue 10 April 2016 . he send whats app message . he wrote also 10 th april 2016 flat key will be hand over . after april Mr jophin and Mr rajesh senior managers promise to me before onam . the collected booking amount with out agreement or agreement copy . sachin told me if any problem we will refund the booking amount 3 lakd completely. i have proof and i send this to the company MD and accounts manager Mr Jophin . after onam i ask the flat key its delay in bet ween they collected 20percent and other charges altogether 10.8 lakh. i aproached a bank loan . sbt eroor branch . the manager is support to the buider so he is not answer my call . i have to complaint against manager to the head office of the sbt. the buider didnt submit EC for the loan process/ with out EC how process loan. the EC should be updated . I AM TOTALLY UPSET the builders delay . they never give to me the email reply . now they are saying the agreement say jan 2 2017 possession date . the agreement i asked them a malayalam copy because my wife is not educated to understant english . i didnt get that also. if anybody in book a flat in fortuna tripunithura please contact me [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com . i think the builders are not qualified for fire and safety check list . i am prepare a complaint to vigilance of kerala about this project and shwas builders . its clear cheating from the buider. as our highcourt order buider can't collect the maintenence money before registration . the agreement is violated there is lot of mistakes and all favour to the buider .
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 2, 2016
Hi dear friends thanks for tge call and respond, the company refund full amount by cheque today itself . 10lakh 80thousand . I think it will be credited soon to my wifes account thank you shwas homes and consumer forum friends.

[Oct 20, 2016] Shwas Homes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Ground Floor, Shwas Mystic Heights I, Kaniyampuza Road, Eroor PO, Cochin, India - 682306
    Shwas Homes - Fortuna , tripunithura