[Resolved]  Siemens Home India — bad customer service

Highly disappointed with customer service. 2 months back after paying service charges again within two months the dryer stops working. After placing a complaint they say i have pay the visit charges again as validity is 1 month.. So what if a technician purposely does repair it properly am i supposed to pay charges every 2 months. The cost of service is more than the cost of machine. Highly disappointed with after sales service. I have already shifted from my siemens machine to samsung. Was fed up with the service.. Looks like same for dryer.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 4, 2019

[Oct 01, 2019] Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Siemens Home India Customer Care's response Oct 03, 2019
Dear Neha Surana-Phadnis,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here. Also, you can write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com or contact us on[protected] so that our team can get in touch with you soon.

Siemens Home Appliances Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I bought the product of Siemens DOL Starter on 9.10.2019 through BESTO MART TYPE: 3TW7291-1A*77 7.5HP/5.5Kw -Relay Range is 10-16Ams,

But Received 5 HP/3.7 Kw - Relay range Same, they over write on the box and changed the Relay. i dont know how its come like this. i have have dought its Orginal SIEMENS Product

Siemens Home India Phone
    Siemens Home India Address
    Arena House, 2nd Floor, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093