[Resolved] Siena Services Or Exa Technologies — part time job fraud

Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
 Aarshi Pandita on Sep 19, 2019
I was searching for part time job, so i did registration on quikr jobs. Today a girl contact me from siena services and asked me for online captcha filling work. I agreed with the condition of rs.3.00 per right captcha of 90% correct filling out of 12000 captcha. As per the conversation i sent her my aadhar card. After reading the agreement i searched about the company on web, i found that it is a fraud company and many people are stuck. I don't want to end up with this, i have all the call recordings and documents. And you can check there is a lot of complaint about this. I have received the username password but haven't logged in, but don't know if this will create a problem or not.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 21, 2019
Thank you team, my problem has been resolved.

Comments

You are Right
Hey, please tell me how it got resolved.. I'm traped in this too .. help me to come out of this
Hey please help me out too...
They keep giving warnings to me to pay the 8200 RS. And filed legal case against me...

They had called me for the home-based i.e. Captcha typing work. I also agreed with their terms & conditions. But they neither inform me regarding the timings of the work nor they told me that they'll cut Rs. 5, 000 amount once I get the payment. On my very first day of work, they took half day to share my login id & password even after login, they are saying that you can start your work only after 6 pm; which they haven't mentioned me anywhere. Even after that, I agreed to work with full of zeal & enthusiasm. I need some part-time job so that I can run my house. We have 5 members in my family & I'm just earning 10K which is not sufficient for such a big family; even my parents are also not working. Rest this, I got my work at night i.e. 11 pm. On the next day, their panel was not working & I tried at least 7 to 8 contact numbers but not even single no. get connected. Each & every number was invalid just a few minutes after taking up this work. I tried to call their helpline no. I told her that I don't want to continue this work because I found it fraud. But she said that I have to work otherwise I had to pay 5000, and she cut my call without helping me. I share my medical reports with them, they said that anyone can make fake reports, they started arguing with me. I was so shocked that how can one force me to work. I refused to work but from then they start harassing me via giving me warnings. I tried a lot to contact them, I had at least 7 to 8 contact numbers of them, but none of them helped me. The person, Pari Patel, a member of Siena Services, who suggested to me this work seen my messages on WhatsApp but didn't reply to me once. I keep getting anxious about how can I manage to pay such big amount, without even doing work. After 2-3 days, I got a call from their helpline department, she asked me why I don't want to continue work, I told her everything, and she was saying it's okay mam, no issue, and she cut the call. I thought that now everything is sorted. But before 2 days, I got a call and a woman, named Nisha or Nishi, screaming on me, keep yelling on me and giving me warnings to pay the amount otherwise our Legal department will see you. After a day, I got a call from their legal dept., Sujit, says that you have to pay 5000 as you have not submitted your work, I keep telling him that I can't pay, as I have tried a lot but your members haven't help me. Now, they are saying that I have to pay 5000+ Charges+ interest total amount 8200. And now, from the last 2 days, they keep sending me messages, emails. It feels like they are harassing me. When I tried to call them, their no.s get invalid. They didn't even reply on mail. Now I got to know through Consumer Forum that they all are frauds.

Siena Services Or Exa Technologies - part time job fraud