Silvertech Solutions — fraud company looting students

Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
 Rahul Jhabak on Sep 10, 2019
They tend to provide work for a week, failing which they charge the registration amount of 4445 inr. They make a fake legal agreement and send fake court messages.
I found it from quikr jobs. They said i'll have to complete filling 600 forms in 6 days and for each form they'll pay me 35/-
But if i couldn't complete the job, i'll have to pay them a registration amount of 4445/-.
After i submitted my details for the job, they told me that i'll be receiving a verification call but the call never happened despite innumerous failed attempts to reach them.
Today morning i received a call from their so called lawyer asking me to pay the registration fine. I refused and they sent me a fake message entitled from the court.
I have full proof of the company being fake.
Please take some action.

Updated by Rahul Jhabak, Sep 10, 2019
I even paid them their registration fee out of fear which I feel is the highest level of stupidity one can show. After that they sent me another message citing the clearance charges for the NOC which I'll have to pay and the amount was 15550/-. I realized at once it was a scam and I tried contacting them to reverse my money, but it didn't help.
Please help me reverse my money.

fraud company looting students

Comments

Whats the current status brother? i am also a victim of the same.

Silvertech Solutions - fraud company looting students