[Resolved] Simplilearn — ceh (certified ethical hacker)

Bangalore, India
 Raghavendragowda on Jan 2, 2019

I have enrolled for ceh course in the month of july 2018 with simplilearn thinking that i will get live classes and interaction session also confirmed by the sales manager i will get the end to end support till the completion of certificate also even after certification. By the time i completed the training ec-counicl has changed their exam bule print and the scoring pattern on 1st of nov 2018 and as per ec-council they have notified to all their partner on their new changes and publication, but simplilearn not shared anything related this changed and even they are not aware of this change until i reach out to them, when i raised the concern with simplilearn and ec-council regarding failure in the exam and then this matter is came out that there was a new change in exam for ceh. But due to simplilearn ignorance of communicating the exam changes to their student i failed in the exam that i scheduled my exam on 11th of nov 2018 even after securing 94 mark out of 125.

I have spent huge time and effort to prepare for this exam not fail and of course money is always matter here i paid rs 35000 /- to simplilearn for training and support during my course. So simplilearn is the reason of my failure in the exam because simplearn has not provide the necessary information regarding exam changes.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 22, 2019

[Jan 02, 2019] Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Simplilearn Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019
Hi Raghavendra, I understand it has been very difficult for you all through these days and sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused. I am closely monitoring this case and have discussed it with Vinayak as well who was in touch with you. Please allow me time till Monday, and I will share a final update with you. Requesting your cooperation in this. Meanwhile, if you want to share any information with me, please do not think twice and drop me a line at ishani.[protected]@simplilearn.net. I will connect with you.

Ishani
Simplilearn Customer Care's response, Jan 22, 2019
Hi Raghavendra, I am happy to inform that we had received approval for exam booking and the re-attempt voucher will be shared with you tomorrow January 23, 2018. Mahesh and Vinayak from our team kept you posted on the status of your query. Thank You for being supportive in actively processing the case.

Ishani
Updated by Raghavendragowda, Jan 23, 2019
Hi Ishani,

Thank you so much for your response in this regards.

Yes, i received call from Vinayak and assured me to provide the Exam re-take Voucher. I would like to thank you for your help and support on this, however this has taken long time to come this far and yet receive the Voucher and i missed an opportunity in my carrier grade change. But appreciate your help in here.

I will keep you posted as soon as i received the exam re-take voucher.

Thanks again!
Raghavendra

24th Main, H.S.R. Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Simplilearn - ceh (certified ethical hacker)