Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Simplilearn — exam related issue

I have taken itil® lifecycle expert program from simplilearn (Including exam vouchers) and finished all the courses in august 2017.
After finishing courses in september 2017 i requested to get all exam vouchers at that time with the ticket numbered "121571" from simplilearn. The customer representative said me that i do not have to get all the vouchers at a time, i can get them any time even after the course expires in that ticket. Now i opened to get my vouchers with a current ticket number "182219", the customer representative requesting from me to pay extra amount because of price increase in axelos. I said "you did not inform be about this in the past, i am sure that i did not get any mail or telephone from me about this price increase in the past". The customer representative accept that but says i have to pay extra amount.

Please help me, i do not want any favor, i am requesting my right that i deserved.
Murat

[Feb 26, 2018] Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Simplilearn Phone