[Resolved]  Sintex Data Solutions Pvt. Ltd. — fraud

NSC Bose road, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
I read about this company a few minutes ago about their fraud. They weren't giving money to their workers by disabling their profiles. Now i cant contact any of them and i want to withdraw my work but they are not providing me with an option to do that. I just want to complain about sintex data solutions pvt. Ltd. If they do the same thing with me by asking me money.

fraud
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-03-15 17:54:58
Self helped by a lot of people
Updated by Arghadeep Misra Mar 02, 2020
The agreement was not original as my Lawyer friend told me so I asked her proper documents on Whatsapp, Text Message and Phone Call but she didn't answer any of that even she didn't reply to the message that I Sent her before. Tomorrow will the day that I signed for working but by this abnormal behaviour I am choosing not to work with them.

Updated by Arghadeep Misra Mar 03, 2020
I called them yesterday, and they told me that they will send me a propper agreement and then I can start my work but surely they didn't do that even of now. Pretty sure they were a fraud. Here is the link of our call recording - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M8Rf6e7boyvyJxLFn039z11jlzzYw2Ky/view?usp=sharing
Updated by Arghadeep Misra Mar 11, 2020
After then, They Didn't called me, or sent any other legal agreement, and now this ...

Updated by Arghadeep Misra Mar 15, 2020
They got vanished... and that's the end

Sintex Data Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - fraud

Company:Sintex Data Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
    NSC Bose road, Kolkata