Sister Nivedita School — Denying my son Right to education

Dear Sir

I am mother of an autistic child studing in Sister Nivedita School hyderabad. . He is studing in Classlll ..joined school two years back we had made it clear from before that my child has autism to the principal ... He is very high functioning and a good student sir we have all the reports to prove our words. NIMH where we take him for assessment every year have mentioned that he is fit for a normal school

This year his class teacher created problems for him as she thought him to be mentally retarded. And made false allegations against him..so there was a heated argument between her n us said few words which are not acceptable and we being parents could not digest the allegations. .Principal was also deaf years to our words.

Today principal Mrs Jayanti called us and told that u better start searching for a new school as there was few problems between u and the teachers director has asked me to inform u ..

Sir as my son has autism they are denying him education nothing else though being good in studies he is being denied education. .

Sir since my son was 2 and half years he is diagnosed with autism and we have been showing him at NIMH I have all the report and his study records from Nursery to now..

Please help in this case

Hyderabad