Siti Cable Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 28, 2022

File a complaint to Siti Cable

Having problems with Siti Cable?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Siti Cable customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Siti Cable

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Siti Cable reviews & complaints page 5

I tried to recharge my TV using SITI cable quick recharge, it was unsuccessful.
I would like to claim a full refund as soon as possible.
Transaction ID : S15985189
Amount : 307.69

I've recharged my cable connection online but it is not yet activated. The loc is saying that he can't recharge it and he didn't get a confirmation and he is asking me to recharge it offline. It is clearly showing on the tv screen and they are giving multiple ads promoting online recharge in this situation but still my account didn't get recharged after payment
    Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[resolved] siti cable — amount was deducted but booking was failed

1 review
      Hyderabad, india
      Naseer094 on apr 13, 2020

I have recharged my stb through siti digital cable site quik recharge and payment from paytm date 6/04/2020 on vc no:-[protected] amount 338.91 my amount has been deducted but stb has not activated till date, i have call many times to the customer service but no use no help from those without giving any information disconnected my calls please activate my stb or refund my amount
      Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have done online cable tv package recharge through siti cable app. Amount of rs. 318.00 has been deducted from my account but recharge not done. I have called on toll free, no response. Then i called to lco, he said no recharge shown against your vc no. Kindly complain online. Then, i complain online on app and also through email to [protected]@siti. Esselgroup.com. But still no response. Now what will l do, where do i go to complain. No...

Now i am tired of this problem and i am trying to çontact to the customer care supprot but it is not connecting might due to this pendamic and please solve this as soon as you can because in this situation we have only this so that we can enjoy and I hope you will understand and make sure solve it...
        +1 videos

Siti cable marking as resolved without reaching us and without out solving our issue

I have recharged my card with 299/- rs plan but still not getting service. Customer care toll free number was not reachable.

MASTER CHANNEL COMMUNITY NETWORK PVT. LTD

When I called to above network, They were saying like why did you recharged online, you have to send money to us thorough google pay. They were not responding to my issue and saying that If you pay us then only we will enable service other wise we won’t follow up.
          Their contact numbers: [protected], [protected]

User Id : 20087912
          User Name : K Velugonda Reddy
          Card No: [protected]
          Reg ph : [protected]
          Contact No: [protected]

I am gonna file FIR on siti cable office.
          Apr 20, 2020
          They haven’t not solved our issue as well as they didn’t called us. Siti cable is totally fake. Lets make a trend by using this hashtag. #SiticableCheatingCustomers
          Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Master channel community network pvt. Ltd

When i called to above network, they were saying like why did you recharged online, you have to send money to us thorough google pay. They were not responding to my issue and saying that if you pay us then only we will enable service other wise we won’t follow up.
            Their contact numbers: [protected], [protected]

User id : 20087912
            User name : k velugonda reddy
            Card no: [protected]
            Reg ph : [protected]
            Contact no: [protected]
            Updated by Ashokreddy740
            They haven’t solved our issue but marked as resolved. We didn’t received any call from them and service too. You cheaters. See I am gonna take this issue to social media.

I am unable to login in the siti cable network which is happening for april 2020 an error message showing "error! -1006 - this link is down due to maintenance... Always being shown whenever i try to login and their are no notification for how many days it should be going on. So. I can not choose any channels by myself and although i pay through online the package as reflected in direct link of instant recharge of digital tv

Pls solve the problem.

Name - prabir de
              Registered email id: [protected]@hotmail.com
              M [protected]
              Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I already recharge the pack for the month of April.. still I didn't get the connection

Dear sir / mam

I m from delhi, dakshin puri dda flat 18block sir my card no is :[ [protected]] i did my siti cable recharge through online dated 13/04/2020. But yet receive service on my t. V. Still the 120 error is showing. I tried to contact in customer care of siti cable but i didn't get any response.. Pls resolve my prblm soon.. Nd the payment recipt is also attached in this msg.
                  Updated by @vijayrawat
                  Still problem is same
                  Updated by @vijayrawat
                  I have mailed siti cable nodal officer but no response

I had recharged my cable online through quick recharge on 12/04/2020 and today date is 15/04/2020 total time more than 72hr and still my cable is not recharged.
                    I want to know that what quick recharge mean for them delay.Another operator don't do like this.If they can't recharge my cable them refund my money.
                    Now, I think my money is wasted.
                    Please help. If you can.
                    Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had recharged my cable on 12/04/2020 and today date is 14/04/2020 total time 24hr and still my cable is not recharged.

Siti Cable — amount was deducted but booking was failed

I have recharged my STB through siti digital cable site QUIK RECHARGE and payment from Paytm date 6/04/2020 on VC no:-[protected] amount 338.91 my amount has been deducted but STB has not activated till date, I have call many times to the customer service but no use no help from those without giving any information disconnected my calls please activate my STB or refund my amount...

Hi team,

I am a resident of hyderabad and i am not able to watch abn news channel from siti cable provider.. I tried to talk to them many times over the issue, but they didn't help.
                        I think stopping me from watching a free air channel is not correct, i have every right to watch whatever is for free..

Can you help in getting the abn channel as early as possible.?

Hanu
                        Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have done online recharge amount is debited from my account but the dth is showing recharge your account.
                          Card no [protected]

I've made the TV recharge of Rs 346.45 against user id 8172053 on 11Apr 2020. But TV recharge is not active.
                            In view of the above, I requested to transfer the aforesaid amount in my account at the earliest.

with regards..
                            Apr 11, 2020
                            Updated by Ankur2u2u
                            Refer to my earlier complain I want to amend the subject amount. Correct amount for refund is 346.45

Myself laxmi kanta patra. I have made monthly payment on online on 8th april, 2020. Though my due date was 9th april, 2020.

Yesterday, on 9th april cable connection has become deactivated and till now it is not activated.
                              I have sent mail to siti customer care. They replied to contact with lco. But local cable operator said that contact with customer care again. I even called to customer care many...
                              I have already recharged my cable yesterday but still showing "No account balance"
                              Apr 09, 2020
                              Updated by Yashi Kesarwani
                              I have paid for recharge but it's still showing "No account balance"

Recharge thorough online. But lco not received.the ammount... Several time contact customer care, byt no response.

Dear sir / mam

I m from faridabad parvatiya colony part 2.. Sir my card no is :[protected]. I did my siti cable recharge through online dated 7/04/2020. But yet receive service on my t. V. Still the 120 error is showing. I tried to contact in customer care of siti cable but i didn't get any response.. Pls resolve my prblm soon.. Nd the payment recipt is also attached in this msg.