Siti Cable — no picture, no audio only monthly recharge services are working

Asifnagar, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Seo Swamy on Mar 19, 2019
I am a poor siti networks customer acquired by local cable operator.in our area after 6.30pm alot of disturbance in services i have complained to my loc he suggested me to buy a new set top box 1500 actual cost is only 1200 sold me. After that my cable performance worsened since last three days i. E 15 march, total cable is shut down except consistent 200 error on screen.

I have called more than dozen to customer care no response or no solution to it.

I am utterly cheated by local cable operators and siti networks nexus.

I want to return my set-top box and refund.

[Mar 19, 2019] Siti Cable customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Seo Swamy, Mar 22, 2019
Company has any control on services

Comments

Dear sir/madam,
Siti cable is not attend properly they dont resovle my complain not given answer properly.today i paid 360 rs for my package acitivation but they do not activate my package.

Sir my name peeyush m frm knp I'll recharge my box 16 march. With rs 252.64 bit after recharge his deactive my account. I complain siti app 5 time. But hi is no action. Hir says my opratior do this. Nd my opratior says. U recharge online. So go thair. Sir pls help me. No one can help me. I'll sand you my transaction id. And my box no [protected]-4

Building No: FC 9, Gate No -3, Sector 16 A, First Floor, Film City, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Siti Cable - no picture, no audio only monthly recharge services are working