[Resolved] Skoda India — After service

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 Sumeetgill on Jul 13, 2017
My car had accident and it get service at jai auto skoda - mathura road delhi ncr. I got my car 14 june because it's my wedding in next week. And yes they have delivered car at my home on time but when we have approach to top management. But after the they have broken my steering mounted control system which was informed to workshop manager (15-june) when i checked the car. And the same has been informed while giving the feedback (29-juñe) when i got the call from mumbai but they also didn't took any action to resolve this issue. And i didn't get any update neither today so finally i'm putting my concern here. I hope now they have to look into else i have other option to approach them.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 18, 2017

[Jul 13, 2017] Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Skoda India Customer Care's response, Jul 13, 2017
Dear Sumeet,

Kindly share your car registration number and contact details. Accordingly we will have our service representatives connect with you.

Skoda India
Updated by Sumeetgill, Jul 13, 2017
TMBBUKNA5FG020514 Reference No SPL-182110 - Please help me with this complaint.

1800 209 4646
    1800 102 6464
    A-1 / 1, M.I.D.C., Five Star Industrial Area, Shendra, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India - 431 201
    Skoda India - After service