[Resolved]  Skoda India — battery issue

I owe two skoda rapids due to its long lasting life and durability but here skoda rapid 2017 model makes me unsatisfied.
I have an extended warranty till 4 years while the service advisior states that your battery is out of warranty as it has coverage upto 1 year.
Are they here to make reputed customers fool by doing so they can earn? My car at around 26k kilometers reported according to my knowledge i researced in service manual and found that its a battery issue. That time the workshop advisor said that these all battery will go in a year only and that's what happened.
I am enough capable to buy a new one if i can owe skoda but the issue is the company's image is decreasing continuously and that's not a good sign. Was a skoda fan but now i had enough issue to ignore skoda.
Sep 26, 2018
Highly satisfied with service. Problem resolved out in a day.
Sep 26, 2018

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Skoda India
    Skoda India Phone
    1800 209 4646
    1800 102 6464
    Skoda India Address
    A-1 / 1, M.I.D.C., Five Star Industrial Area, Shendra, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India - 431 201