[Resolved] Skoda India — horrible experience with skoda rapid service as well as skoda rsa

rajinishe on Jan 2, 2018
My vehicle is skoda rapid 2016 model with registration no: ts07ex0317. I had given service on dec 18, 2017 at mahavir auto diagnostics pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad.

Problems i mentioned are below
1. General service
2. Check the clutch and
3. Mud flaps

I told exclusively to the service center guys that im going on tour and it should be in good condition. After few days on dec 28, 2017 the vehicle broke down suddenly and somehow i took it to skoda service center (Manikandan automobile pvt ltd) in cochin. They told me that the cluch was broken and needs entire replacement and charged me around 17k inr.

If this is the service provided by the great skoda service centers then i'm sure ill have to switch to another vendor in coming months. I need proper explanation and justice for the inconvience provided to me. I couldn't plan my tour due to the bad service provided to me, it costed me 17k additional. I will share my experiences with skoda soon.

Thanks for reading this message.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2018

[Jan 02, 2018] Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Skoda India Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2018
Dear Customer,

Kindly share your contact details, dealership name and its details. Accordingly we will have our service representatives connect with you.

Skoda India
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

It is Mahavir Skoda, Hyderabad. I already spoke with the manager at Mahavir Skoda regarding the same.

You can reach me at [protected].

1800 209 4646
    1800 102 6464
    A-1 / 1, M.I.D.C., Five Star Industrial Area, Shendra, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India - 431 201
    Skoda India - horrible experience with skoda rapid service as well as skoda rsa