Skoda India — the worst service ever

katta babu on May 17, 2019
We have skoda laura, gave it for service on april 27th, they said that everything is good, on may 5th while returning from hyderabad it has stopped in between, it went to skoda service center vijayawada and kept it for three days, after running diagnostics they confirmed that there is no problem.in three days again it has stopped on the road, again they took it, now they are telling there is an ecm problem and it costs 1, 70, 000 rupees. They have, no responsibility, no proper service, does not know what is the problem. Sometimes they say that there is no problem and sometimes they say that there is ecm problem. We have been going in and out for past 20 days. Our time is very precious and this is the worst service ever. I would never suggest or buy skoda in my life. Last but not least, they asked us to take skoda laura home as it takes one wek for the parts to get it and there is no space there. I dont think it would ever happen with any car company except for skoda.

[May 17, 2019] Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

1800 209 4646
    1800 102 6464
    A-1 / 1, M.I.D.C., Five Star Industrial Area, Shendra, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India - 431 201
    Skoda India - the worst service ever