Skyyacrew Recruiters — cheating and lost money

Andhrapradesh, Palakkad, Palakkad District, Kerala, India
 Ramankunnumpuram on Apr 6, 2019
I have been cheated by this company and the recruiter named Shrutha and others. I have submitted the project which they told me to do on their exact time. They send me welcome letter and told me my salary date is on april 4th. But 1 week before Recruiter asking Src chargers 498 rs. I paid that after 2-3 days they again asking me to 17.7%PAC 8698rs then only they'l pay my salary after they waived amount and given laptopa Acerl asking me some amount but laptop charges 1500 I have to paid . I have total amount because if u want pay u r payment will be freezed. They told payment credit with in April 4th 5 PM. Now all mobile numbers are switched off. They 'I pay my salary and my amount . Please help me regarding this [protect] me sir I am was very poor family money was asking some people are paying then I will salary sir but I have no salary please help me sir . All the evidence (like contact numbers& payment screenshots &payment numbers sir.
Please help me sir. (My Name : Anilkumar.M, Mob: No. [protected])

cheating and lost money
cheating and lost money

[Apr 07, 2019] Skyyacrew Recruiters customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0