Slimnow — Want to refund money

9040429298 on May 7, 2017
Slimnow is a fraud company with fraud advisors.in advertisement there is money back guarantee and at the time of order they also said about money back guarantee. After delivered the 1st product they said about 2nd product in which 1st product don't work without 2nd product. But this two products doesn't work and there are many side effects like feeling weak, hair fall, headache after 5 days using of slimnow. They didn't reply email but before delivery of products they called me again and again. Their contact no is also not connecting. I wasted around rs.3300 to buying this product. This money is expensive for me. Please help me to refund my money. Because i have no other option to refund my money. Please help me.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I agree and pathetic xperience from slim now... No whereabouts from the female Kirti who earlier used to respond when enquired about d product now she does reply for my emails on the refund.

There should be severe action taken.. Please suggest what and how to trap these poeple Nd company .
Slimnow and their associate kirti are fraud.in advertisement there is money back guarantee and at the time of order they also said about money back guarantee. After delivered the 1st product they said about 2nd product in which 1st product don't work without 2nd product. But this two products doesn't work and there are many side effects like feeling weak, hair fall, headache after 5 days using of slimnow. They didn't reply email but before delivery of products they called me again and again. Their contact no is also not connecting. Please help me to refund my money. Because i have no other option to refund my money. Please help me.

Does this complain cell help his track these people and teach them a good lesson ... And make sure they refund our hard earned money back...which is not earned by cheating someone like these.

Slimnow - Want to refund money