[Resolved]  Smartech Business Data Solution — thanks for giving salary 28000 rs and really glad and enjoying work with smartech business data solution

I m david and i m working for smartech business data solution from feb 2018. I had taken first work on 14 feb 2018 and i submit my work on 7th of march and i got a call today itself form one of company employer. He said we have forward your work report to your mail id. I open my mail id and i got my work report with all error and also salary slip. I fell very happy when i saw my salary credited in given account. A big thanks to smartech business data solution for giving me a wounder full opportunity. Today i revived my salary 28000 rupees and work report. I agree with the work report and i got 93.00% accuracy. Due to some formatting mistake i got low accuracy. Other wise my work was 99.99% correct. I want to give thanks to riddhi and mehar mam for supporting me so much. I have joined smartech company in feb 2018 and recently i got my salary 28000 in my required account. Today i got my second assignment and i m working on it and i also recommended to my all friends for this company who want part time work. What will i say next, just thanks to smartech business data solution for giving me job and really glad to work for this company.
Mar 9, 2018