[Resolved] Smashing Commerce — wrong and false product

meenams on Jun 20, 2018
I hv got pest repellent advertised to get away pests from home via ultrasonic dound produced by the said repellent. Also claimed in ad that its sound is not audible to human nor it is harmful. Bt the reallity is just reverse. It produces an irritating shrillind continuous noise shich is unbearable to human sars. Kindly clear return pfocedure and my refund 480/ at the earliest

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 20, 2018
THe name of concerned person is ankita sharma and she sent many messages to me and wriiten her personal number as: +918448496288 i m sending u r copied text of one message sent by her. Now i dialled her many times bt call is not matured.
Hi Meena! Im Ankita Sharma, your Customer Success Manager from Smashing Commerce! We were recently featured in the media and we have been getting a huge rush of orders. Your order came in just in time - we only had a few boxes left! I will make sure your order is packed and shipped to you within 24-48 hours via Cash On Delivery.

Please have Rs.480 ready for when the courier arrives.

If you have any issues, you can call me directly on my personal number at +91-8448496288

Have a great day!
I can also farward u the mails sent by them to me if u gv me ur mail id
Updated by meenams, Jun 20, 2018
Totally hopeless product and hopeless company. It is requested to refund my money and collect back ur false product
Updated by meenams, Jun 20, 2018
ONe more message sent from her to my inbox is as copied under:
Hi Meena! its Ankita from Smashing Commerce! I just wanted to let you know that your order was shipped via xpressbees. You can track your order with the link below. I had it packed extra carefully so your order will arrive safely.

Tracking Link: https://track.aftership.com/xpressbees/[protected]

If you have any issues, you can call me directly on my personal number at +91-[protected]
Have a great day!

Hi Meena, its Ankita Sharma from Smashing Commerce! I forgot to tell you that there is a FREE gift in your package along with the product! It?s a new product our research team came up with. I personally use it and I was shocked by how quick and amazing the effects were! The results are truly unbelievable, so I am excited to see the results you get! :)

I had your FREE gift packed carefully inside the shipping box next to your order, so keep an eye out for it!

Have a fantastic day!
Updated by meenams, Jun 20, 2018
Copied mail id matter sent by ankita sharma is as below:
Yay! Your Smashing Commerce order #VJankita@smashingcommerce.comNJH33F62 was successfully shipped!
Hi Meena,

It’s Ankita Sharma from Smashing Commerce! I just wanted to let you know that your order was shipped via xpressbees. You can track your order with the link below. I had it packed extra carefully so your order will arrive safely.

Tracking Link: https://track.aftership.com/xpressbees/[protected]
Please note that the tracking link may take up to 24 hours to show information)

Reply to this email in case of any questions.

- Ankita Sharma
Customer Success Manager
Smashing Commerce
+91-[protected]
Updated by meenams, Jun 20, 2018
SHe is not picking any call, number mentioned on d packet sent is also mot working ( [protected])...no response from their side. Such looting intentions bring bad name even for genuine online sellers

wrong and false product
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

same mail i got and i also tried to call her but she is not picking up my cal. i want my money back

Maulik Gurjar
I am also facing issue with this fraud company. This product is totally wastage. I want to return my money and I am also warn to you if it is not done in next 5-7 days than I will placing many orders and rejected the same.

Against of 480 I will waste your 4800 minimum expenses.

Choice is yours.

Raju Singh
Hello I brought a machine but just in two days it's gone failure so I need to send it back
Useless product
Pls return my money and take back ur product

Smashing Commerce - wrong and false product