Smt. Elizabeth Kharkongor — employing less than 10 employees

Shillong, East Khasi Hills District, Meghalaya, India
 Hehbok Kharkongor on Apr 18, 2019
Sir, madam,
I am a part time, petty contractor, and i used to get one or to works a year, lasting hardly for one month. My employees also are very temporary, that is they work with me for ten to eleven days, they disappear after getting their wages. Now, my principal employer, has instructed me to do registration for epfo, or else my payment will be withheld. First do i need to register? Since i employ only less than 10. And secondly, i cannot keep it track of my labourers. How to deduct their pf?
And i have forced to register voluntarily.
I am in a dilemma. Please help.
Updated by Hehbok Kharkongor, Apr 18, 2019
Messages
Notifications
Sign out
© 2019 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail

Smt. Elizabeth Kharkongor — employing less than 10 employees

Shillong, East Khasi Hills District, Meghalaya, India
Hehbok Kharkongor on Apr 18, 2019
Mark as Resolved

Sir, Madam,
I am a part time, petty contractor, and I used to get one or to works a year, lasting hardly for one month. My Employees also are very temporary, that is they work with me for ten to eleven days, they disappear after getting their wages. Now, my principal Employer, has instructed me to do registration for EPFO, or else my payment will be withheld. First Do I need to register? Since I employ only less than 10.and secondly, I cannot keep track of my labourers. How to deduct their PF?
Moreover, I have been forced to register voluntarily.
I am in a dilemma. Please help.

Smt. Elizabeth Kharkongor - employing less than 10 employees