Snapdeal.com — Online fraud from snap deal customer care

I placed Jumbo vegetable chopper on 13 jan 2021 with order id [protected]; but I made return request on 23 rd JAN as the product was not at all satisfactory. BUT IT WAS GET FAIL FROM THEIR SIDE. again on 1 feb I made request WHICH WAS ALSO GET FAIL . This HAPPENED ONE MORE TIME FRUSTATED BY SUCH RESPONSE on 5th feb I SEARCHED ON GOOGLE ANY OTHER NUMBERS OF CUSTOMER CARE AS WITH THIS OFFICIAL NO.[protected] I couldnot able to contact SNAP CDEAL. so, I searched this no. [protected] on google as a customer care executive of snadeal & contact them. He assured me that your product will be picked up & the money is refunded quickly. I believed him and did whatever he told me. By follOWING HIM HE TRANSFERED 20000 AMOUNT FROM MY CANARA BANK ACCOUNT I THINK THIS WAS A CONSIPRACY TO CHEAT THE CUSTOMERS.
Mar 04, 2021

Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 05, 2021
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response
Hi Tara,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Thanks!