[Resolved] Snapdeal — I have not received refund of two product

abhi16202
I have received my product on 5th july 2016 and returned it on 6th july 2016 as it was not working properly...and when called to Snapdeal for refund they said that we have not received ur product .but on 14 july they said that they have received it and .they have taken many complain but not resolved it anytimes .I have talked to 2th level and they also said you will get money in two days but no refund was made its going to be 4 August no money was credited in my account .everytime they take complain and say that the will resolve it and call me but nothing happens ..it is continuing from 30 days.this is a big business Snapdeal is doing taking money from everyone and never return the money and also one call cost 5 rs and daily I call so, 1 day 3 time
30 days = 90 times .each call 5 rs ...90 call = 450 rs after someday my product cost will be double...solve this or I will give FIR ...
My contact number is 72050994072. And check the order
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 4, 2016
No email and call came from them ...only they say they will call but never call me.when they will call me

[Aug 04, 2016] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by abhi16202, Aug 04, 2016
They are not receiving call
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear abhi16202,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your concern. Kindly share your order details or complaint number with us on writetous@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you in a better way.

Team Snapdeal
Do you got any resolution ?
no not yet got

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Aug 11, 2016

Dear abhi16202,

We have not received the requisite details on your concern. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us on writetous@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you further.

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]