[Resolved] Snapdeal — Not returning my product snapdeal gold or sd+

abhi16202
My order number 14954245543 received on 7th sept.when I received the product I dont like it as it was not as described on site.I want to return my order and want my money but when I contacted snapdeal about this issue they said that they cant take my product because it was purchased under snapdeal plus .it was a way by them to force people from buying product from them .and take money and not refunding it.snapdeal customer care is just a fake who always tells customer to say truth but never say.this 24 hours and 48 hours is just a way to ignore everyone problem.I want everyone not to purchase from snapdeal but purchase from flipkart at least they solve our issue in given time...snapdeal return my money and take your order back .
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 19, 2016

[Sep 10, 2016] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Sep 10, 2016
Dear abhi16202,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience you have faced and assure you that your concern is being looked into. Our team will check and update you regarding the concern.

Team Snapdeal
Updated by abhi16202, Sep 10, 2016
I need my resolution within 2 days not more than that.if you do late then you have pay for at 100 rs. Per day so better solve my issue first
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Sep 15, 2016
Dear abhi16202,

We assure you our team is working on your concern and request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Team Snapdeal