[Resolved] Snapdeal — product returned but refund not yet initiated

Dev choudhari on Mar 20, 2018
Since i have purchased the adiddas duramo sliders about 20days before since the quality of the product was not good so i returned it but it is almost 15days the refund is still not initiated into my bank account. I have provided my bank details twice. But no use. I have also mailed snapdeal team about the refund but no response was given to me. The order id of the product is [protected]. The amount to be initiated is rs1998. So kindly please help me through this.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 21, 2018

[Mar 20, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2018
Dear Dev Choudhari,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Team Snapdeal
Updated by Dev choudhari, Mar 22, 2018
Plzz work on the process and try to refund the amount as soon as possible
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Team snapdeal i have sent mail many a times on help@snapdeal.com but no response from ur team . Plzzz try to refund my amount as soon as possible .
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2018

Dear Dev choudhari,

We assure you our team is working on your concern and request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Team Snapdeal

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal - product returned but refund not yet initiated