[Resolved] Snapdeal — received duplicate product

Chitra Kathirvel on Sep 18, 2017
I ordered a matrix hair serum 100ml on snapdeal via order id 19786485453 sub order id 24470604044 and found they sent a duplicate product. Its not serum at all. They filled up some oil and sent me. Worst experience with snapdeal. I am a genuine customer of freecharge and had a wonderful experience with them. But didn't expect this from the snapdeal. I claimed for refund and the courier pick up person told he won't receive the product from me stating that he wants the original package that they dispatched alongwith the original invoice. But i didnt have that at that time. Kindly take appropriate action on the snapdeal and its retailer maruti enterprises, gda colony, t transport nagar, l axmi ganj, lakshar, gwalior, madhya pradesh-474001
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 24, 2017

[Sep 18, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Sep 19, 2017
Dear Chitra,
We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.
Team Snapdeal