[Resolved] Snapdeal — Snapdeal returned my order and not refunding money of two product

abhi16202
My order id no. 15292251261amount rs.1398 and another order id. 15276347532 amount rs.1329 . TOTAL AMOUNT 2728.Received on 28th September and returned my product as I 1 product that is jeans didn't fit me or size problem and another order which was memory card which didn't support my phone because my phone support upto 32 gb and I don't know this reason.so I returned all my product and pick request came from delhivery and they have also picked up my product . And I didn't get my refund still..when snapdeal received my product . they denied to return money because of no reason . Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible.And refund my money. THIS IS THE WAY SNAPDEAL EARNS MONEY FROM CUSTOMER. FLIPKART IS FAR BETTER THAN SNAPDEAL.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2017

[Oct 05, 2016] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Oct 06, 2016
Dear abhi16202,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Team Snapdeal
Updated by abhi16202, Oct 09, 2016
What no one is calling or contacting me.I think snapdeal Is playing game with me
Updated by abhi16202, Oct 12, 2016
I need my money by today or snapdeal u r going to pay for it
Updated by abhi16202, Oct 15, 2016
Consumers court I am informing you that snapdeal is not solving my problem and playing with my money.I think snapdeal earn money in this manner
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal - Snapdeal returned my order and not refunding money of two product