[Resolved] Snapdeal — wrong calls in locanto dating

Vignesh 6801 on Jun 24, 2019
My phone number is posted by fraud people for dating service. Remove the advertisement as in screenshot. It is very embarrassing that anyone's personal mobile could be uploaded in locanto by anonymous person without verification... Shall we move to police complaints and stoppage of this site..? Lot of people are getting affected through collection of data for resumes and job updation like naukri.. How these data could appear in locanto?? My number is [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 24, 2019
My number is 8870955902 please remove this number.

[Jun 24, 2019] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vignesh 6801, Jun 24, 2019
No my complaint are not resolved again wrong calls are coming
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jun 24, 2019
Hi Vignesh,

Please do not respond to any Phone Call/Email/SMS on behalf of Snapdeal. We NEVER request our customers for unsolicited information.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jun 24, 2019
Hi Vignesh,

Team Snapdeal

Comments

Hi .
Sir main jaypalkawa from rajasthan
Sawiniy niwadan hai ki mere pass snepdeal se call aata or bolte hai aap lucky winner ho Or mujse online paiment ka bolte esliye aap meri sikayat accapt kare
Aapka labharthi
Jaypalkawa

Azad bijo's reply, Jun 24, 2019
Mere sath dhoka howa hai

Dear Azad,

Please do not respond to any Phone Call/Email/SMS claiming to offer rewards/lucky draw prizes on behalf of Snapdeal. We NEVER request our customers for unsolicited financial information or advance payments in exchange for rewards.

Action my refun money...

Dear Varatha,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it.

Team Snapdeal
Return my money I'm return ur order but not refund ...so action with u...kindly request

Team Snapdeal
Sir ...please refund my amount refund [protected] cal me my number plz action me

Varatha Vk Raj's reply, Jun 22, 2019
Action immediately plz sir refund my money

Team Snapdeal
I have recieved a letter from snapdeal.com that i won in a lucky draw in the occassion of company anniversary that i am a winner in the lucky draw of 11, 00, 000/-
But he said that i should deposit a amount of 9, 500 in bank manager account
Is it true or fraud ?????
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019

Hi Aqil,

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal - wrong calls in locanto dating