[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — anastasia beverly hills eyeshadow palette

Nagrota Bagwan, Kangra District, Himachal Pradesh, India
 Jaanvi Thakur on Dec 1, 2018
I have ordered anastasia beverly hills eyeshadow palette on dated on 1st of nov. But havent received till date cause of poor courier service not cause of customer delayed as your site displayed. I was waiting and tried out to conatct the contact person but they havnt called me once not they intimate me... Neither when i enquired they misgiude me that product was not available at their side.
This complaint is to inform you that customer was available but curier service was poor. At my address """massal road ward no.4 teh. Nagrota bagwan distt. Kangra himachal pradesh. 176047
Thaking you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 13, 2019

[Dec 01, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 03, 2018
Hi Jaanvi

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Thanks!
Team Snapdeal
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 06, 2018
Dear Jaanvi,

We completely understand that you wanted this order, but really sorry that we couldn't make it this time. Please treat this as one of the rare instances as we at Snapdeal strive for excellence and a hassle-free experience for our customers. Further, we've noted a feedback in this regard & we'll ensure such instances are not repeated in the future.

Team Snapdeal

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - anastasia beverly hills eyeshadow palette