[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — cancellation of my order by snapdeal

karnena teja on Jan 2, 2018
I had placed an order and now snapdeal has cancelled my order due to the seller. I have already paid the amount through the app. I want my order to be placed. I had made an customer call and the answer i got is "your order has been cancelled and you will get refund". I got this answer through the software not by the man. So i kindly request them to place my order at any cost or a consumer case will be filed..
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 24, 2018

[Jan 02, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Dear karnena teja,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We care about your grievance and would request you to share your concern in detail along with your order ID, complaint no. and contact information with us at help@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2018
Hi karnena teja,

Hope you are doing good.

We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at help@snapdeal.com in case you need any assistance.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have many mail send to to snapdeal.he has not serious to me a refund back.snapdeal has diffrent ans send me.so please give me my refund
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jan 4, 2018

Dear customer (rajparmarraj),

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2018

Hi customer (rajparmarraj),

Hope you are doing good.

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - cancellation of my order by snapdeal