[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — car

manav kharita on Aug 11, 2019
[protected] name manav kharita city siwani mandi haryana 127046 i got a message on my phone that you won tata nexon car rs850000 and you give rs6600 for goverment service tax then i give rs6600 money to snapdeal then they say sorry sir you give rs25000 more for gst then i say no not give any extra money then say ok sir we are also not give any to you and no car then i call in snapdeal company then they no sir this not fraud this prize is real so i say you have any puruf for this prize they say yes they his job id and adhar card pan card

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 13, 2019

[Aug 11, 2019] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Manav,

Please do not respond to any Phone Call/Email/SMS claiming to offer rewards/lucky draw prizes on behalf of Snapdeal. We NEVER request our customers for unsolicited financial information or advance payments in exchange for rewards.

Team Snapdeal

Comments

My father received a message from some number tagging themselve with Snapdeal...they offered Tata nexon car or lakhs of amount

Hi Sayali!

Team Snapdeal
I don't have invoice number I want to return this product
Çhãñdù Åústïñ's reply, Aug 6, 2019
this product is another colour and that watch not in properly

Dear Customer,

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Thanks!
Team Snapdeal
I am not get the product of white anarkali kurti the delivery boy nanjesh has been not deliver the product the status has been shown that the product has been delivered I am go to the Ecom express office Tumkur the product is not there in Tumkur I want my money back it has been pre-paid order

Hi Customer,

Thanks!
Team Snapdeal
Sir i got a call from snapdeal for 10 lakh luckydraw but he first take 15000 from me and then again 3000 and then didnt give lucky draw
So plz help me to solve my problem

Dear Customer,