[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — duplicate name product sent with similar looking images (check the image to know how they cheat you)

anik@hdfire.com on Dec 18, 2017
Duplicate product received
Please check picture
Order id: [protected]

How does snapdeal provide duplicate products.
If this is coming from third party then snapdeal must block third party duplicate sender & refund my amount.

On sending a detailed complain to snapdeal we receive a reply saying
"as your item is not eligible for return as per our return policy, we are unable to accept your request. To know if return is applicable on an item, go to its page and refer to the 'item details' section."

Order id: [protected]
Reference number: 45191978

My question is i don't want to return; i want refund & action for sending a fraudulent product.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 20, 2018

[Dec 18, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Rahul Singh Tughlaq's response, Dec 17, 2017
Refund
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 19, 2017
Dear customer (anik@hdfire.com),

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Team Snapdeal
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Order I'd

Mobile no. [protected]

Snapdeal are cheater

Pls take sudden step otherwise I will complain my nearby police station

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2017

Dear Rahul Singh,

Team Snapdeal

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - duplicate name product sent with similar looking images (check the image to know how they cheat you)