[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — for return of product

abinasharchana on Jan 3, 2018
I ordered for a micromax mobile. At the time of delivery i found it was defective. When i raised a return process for the same the customer care mailed me that the product is not defective, and i cannot return the same. I dont understand how can they know about the condition before its delivery. If this is the process of their checking the product before shipping, then why there is an option for the return/replace. I dont understand why these type of companies still existing in the market who do not know how to resolve the customer complaints. And in a busy schedule of work we go for online shopping which is easy for everyone. But these type of companies making the process very hectic and irritating.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 18, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Dear customer (abinasharchana),

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Team Snapdeal
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - for return of product