[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — I have ordered a product from snapdeal and did not receive it

saichandra on Dec 17, 2018
Hi team,

I have ordered a product from snap deal few weeks ago and i did not receive the product yet. The product tracking say it got delivered. I dont undeerstand the fact i am not able to contact the team and there is no option to choose the "did not receive" option in help portal of snapdeal.

This is disappointing that there no support provided after sending several email to snapdeal no response or calls received.

Pathetic and feels like its a scam.

Details of order :
Order id: [protected] (1 item)
Placed on 02 dec, 2018
Mob : [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 23, 2019

[Dec 17, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 18, 2018
Hi Saichandra,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Team Snapdeal

Comments

Snapdeal very poor coordination. No information is given correctly. They say product will be delivered in ten to fifteen days. But next day without Informing they come to deliver. The product is not reliable also. It looks like fake products they are selling. They don't have contact no to speak to them also.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 19, 2018

Hi Customer,

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Team Snapdeal"
How to claim warranty on watch's .within 2months it gets repaired .they say tow years warranty I'm returning this watch you should collect it
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 19, 2018

Hi Customer,

Team Snapdeal"

11974
    +91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - I have ordered a product from snapdeal and did not receive it